THE NATURAL TREND IS EVERYWHERE! Food, lifestyle, cosmetics, etc. So why would men’s skincare stay on the sideline?
There are so many vegetable oils and plant extracts that can be used in natural soap. We call these “super ingredients” because they have amazing properties which are good for your skin and great for your overall health.
Let’s have a quick look at some of these super ingredients that are naturally what you need:
#1 Olive Oil
#2 Aloe Vera
#4 Coconut Oil
#6 Activated Charcoal
#1 The benefits of soap with Olive oil.
Olive oil is a fantastic ingredient, from MOJOMOJO soap to pasta dishes you can’t go wrong with it!
The amazing properties of olive oil for our health has been used for 5000 years. Funnily enough, the skincare product manufacturers who still use natural olive now is few. Here are some of the many properties of olive oil for your skin:
- Natural moisturizing effects.
- Full of vitamins A and E to soften and reduce skin imperfections.
- Useful to treat skin conditions like eczema, burns and rosacea.
At MOJOMOJO we use a blend of olive oil and coconut oil as the base of all our soaps.
#2 The benefits of soap with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is widely known for its healing properties, it contains vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids. Aloe Vera is also called “The plant of immortality” if that is not a super ingredient...
Aloe Vera has amazing benefits for skincare:
- Natural moisturizer without leaving an oily feeling.
- Soothing and cooling properties, it is ideal for sensitive skin!
- Useful to treat certain skin conditions like burns and eczema.
- And of course, anti-ageing properties by increasing cells renewal, making the skin looks fresher and younger.
Rejuvenate like Benjamin Button (kinda!) with our natural soap Aloha Aloe - Nourishing bar made of Aloe Vera extract.
#3 The benefits of soap with Spirulina
Spirulina was first known as a superfood product, as it is loaded with proteins, nutrients, iron and antioxidants. The benefits of Spirulina extend past internal consumption, with the superfood having a lot to offer in terms of skincare. The benefits it provides to your skin include:
- Anti ageing benefits thanks to the many antioxidants it contains.
- Spirulina helps eliminate toxins and increase skin metabolism.
- With a high content of vitamin A, vitamin B-12, vitamin E and calcium Spirulina makes your skin looks toned, youthful and vital.
Our natural Squeezed Citrus - Refreshing bar soap is made of spirulina. This soap will be perfect to pair with your strict athlete diet - whatever this diet really is - your skin will be grateful and that is what really matters.
#4 The benefits of soap with Coconut oil
Life happens - coconut oil helps.
What are the benefits of natural soap with coconut oil? Glad you asked.
- Full of vitamins C & E (including calcium, potassium, magnesium & iron), coconut oil is good to moisturize your skin and remove dirt and dead cells. (PS: Coconut oil will keep your beard or man chest fresh and soft).
- Coconut oil can prevent and reduce acne breakout. So why use products full of chemicals when coconut oil does the job?
- Coconut oil is full of antioxidants that are good at fighting skin ageing.
Coconut really is one of the true natural wonders in the world. This super ingredient is 100% MOJOMOJO approved. This is why we use a blend of olive oil and coconut oil as a base for all our soaps, check out our selection!
#5 The benefits of soap with Glycerin
Glycerin is a famous but expensive super ingredient in the cosmetic and skincare industry. In order to cut down on costs many mass market manufacturers remove it from soap and use synthetic one. Glycerin is a great natural moisturizer and you can actually find it naturally on your skin. So, let's see what the benefits of this super ingredient are:
- A natural moisturizer that doesn’t clog the pores and works as a skin replenishing and restoring ingredient. It is perfect for dry skin.
- Odorless, non-toxic, and non-irritating, it is an ideal ingredient for sensitive skin.
Showering with a natural soap with glycerin will keep your skin hydrated and balanced. Our natural soap Aloha Aloe - Nourishing bar is full of glycerin (and Aloe Vera). It is an amazing soap for dry and / or sensitive skin.
#6 The benefits of soap with Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal is now a popular super-ingredient for skin care products. It is known for its ability to absorb and draw out oil from the skin. This power makes activated charcoal a great addition to soap. Activated Charcoal in soap can:
- Detox and purify skin from toxins.
- Absorb oil and dirt from pores, leave skin feeling exfoliated. Making it ideal for oily skin.
- Help to clear up acne.
Our natural soap Coco Charcoal - Exfoliating bar is an amazing black brick made of activated charcoal and coconut oil. You have to try it, feels great! If you have dry skin activated charcoal might over exfoliate. It has to be rubbed gently.
The benefits of natural soap? They have super-powers and will bring your skincare to the next level. Now that you know what each will bring you, pick your health partner and raise the bar with MOJOMOJO!